Sunday 3 February 2013

A Spot of Sauce

This Valentine card is a personal joke between me and an old friend.  What luck when someone passed me ribbon with the exact "joke" printed on it!  I used an old Sketch Saturday base as I think it suits the image well.  The image is courtesy of Kenny K.  I carefully removed the present using Windows Paint, and flipped it over in Word.  Again another really simple plain card, but I love it and I know the recipient will smile from ear to ear when he receives it.






Challenges I am entering this one in to:
Love is all around at I Love Promarkers
Ditto above at Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Love at Card Makin' Mamas
Love/Valentine at Digi Haven (oops looks like their remark was aimed at me and my card removed)
A different corner at Cute Card Thursday (in this case an oval corner)
Anything goes with ribbon at Crafty Ribbons
Valentine at Milk Coffee
Ditto above at Dream Valley

10 comments:

  1. so gorgeous, love this fun image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous on this card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, very saucy! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers and Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!! hanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight and good luck!



    Hugs,

    Karen -DT.xx


    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this card is hot ))) Sentiment amazing on it ))))
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Love is all Around” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven for our Love/Valentin challenge. Love this image and the coloring is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! I am sure your friend will love it! Thank you for joining CMM Challenge! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I say, what a little minx! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley with your lovely valentine card.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete