Saturday 2 November 2013

Sometimes you just want simple...

...this card is for my biking buddy Paul.  I was lucky enough to ride around the UK with Paul and our friend Lee.  Little old me went away with two married men.  Luckily I'm friendly with their wives too!  We were inspired to do it after reading the Long Way Round - a book and documentary on Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman's motorbike travels.  I've very fond memories of that trip.

Anyway I won the stamp from Bugaboo and it met my needs totally.  I had such a simple idea in my head, and it's worked a treat.  I love the cats eyes too.




So let's see how I do in the following challenges:
Books at Creative Creations (Long Way Round) (11/11)
Anything Goes at I Love ProMarkers (6/11)
No Design or Digi Papers at Moving Along with the Times (7/11)
For the Boys at C.R.A.F.T (6/11)
Textures at Creative Corner (textured card, and lacquered goggles and headlight)  (6/11)
Shaped Card at Sweet Stampin' (9/11)


Thanks for downing your crafting tools for a mo.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love how you've made it look so real, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a brilliant card! Great image and the design is so effective! I love the cat's eyes too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill card, love your design... thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and I love the concept. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful design! it's a fab image and the way you've done the road is brilliant … and you've even done cat's eyes!! :-)
    I loved the documentary Long Way Round and think it's really great that you went on your own adventure!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete