Thursday 16 May 2013

A much needed boost !

Finally - I managed a top five !  Thanks Pinky who was picking her faves at Passion for Promarkers.  I keep seeing such flamboyant cards win, and I really do like plain and simple, and so it's extra nice to be picked.

Here's my next entry...





 So let's try the following challenges...
Sketch Saturday (thanks for the sketch)
Doodleicious at Passion for Promarkers (fake stitching ladies)
Sound of music at Papertake Weekly (hippy/Woostock girly ladies)
Simply does it at I Love Promarkers
KISS at Crafty Creations
Emerald at Saturated Canary (don't you just love her digis)
Shabby Chic at Milk Coffee

Right I'm off to try and add my top five blinky.

4 comments:

  1. Shes great!!! what a brilliant card, thanks for joining in with us at saturated canary, for our challenge, big huggies June xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Anne for our doodling challenge, she's such a sweetie! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers again and congrats on your Top 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, makes me feel summery, if only the weather would comply, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at passion for Promarkers this week

    hugs Vicky x

    ReplyDelete