Monday 25 March 2013

The girly said yes...

A friend has got engaged.  At last.  She had already set the date for the wedding.  Anyway, what an excuse to colour this lovely image from Prairie Fairy.  I'm still trying to make my own flowers and I attempted a lace one again.  Then I gave it a quick blush of colour with a Panpastel.




And here's hoping I have a yes in one of the following...
Sketch Saturday
Pearls and Lace at Dream Valley
Ribbon or lace at Paper Crafting Journey
Flowers at Crafty Boot

3 comments:

  1. Ah, cute card, it is a very sweet image.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute and congratulations to your friend. Thank you for joining in our "ribbon or lace" challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete