Saturday 5 January 2013

Wherever you go - there you are

I had a purple and blue moment today.  I coloured without thought to matching it to paper.  Pleased with the finished image I began searching the stacks of papers I seem to have purchased.  What complete luck to stumble on just the paper for the job, in an unopened pack of paper I had forgotten about.  I am rather impressed with the final card.
The image is courtesy of Krista.  The sketch is from Sketch Saturday.






 So this one is going in to Sketch Saturday's challenge of course...and the following too:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Scrap Creations - something new (the paper)
Simon Says - something new




Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! You colored her perfectly.. love her hair! :) Thank you for playing along in the "Something New" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, lovely colouring and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Anne. Love the colours and well done on finding matching papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete