Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pearly Queeny

I had escaped the red, white and blue theme.  That was until the rain poured...and poured and found myself looking at Passion for Promarkers a little earlier in the week than I would normally do.  The mission was then on to combine their theme with Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge of pearls.  
Rain + the need for housework = card making !
The image is courtesy of Kenny K.  I thought with her hat that she looked a bit like she could be found in "Laandon town" (a bit of a London accent going on there.)
I'm not sure whether anyone wants to know what I used...I figure you'd ask.  I just have to say though...promarkers on white flowers is the business.






Thanks for popping by.  I never thought anyone would want to read my blog, not when the competition out there is soooo good.  You guys are an inspiration and even though I don't leave a comment...I love coming to see what you've been making.

Oh - and here's a picture of my pending arrival.

Introducing Kofi.  I shall be making a lot more cards to pay for him.

3 comments:

  1. Wow fabolous card ,thanks for joining KKKG this week and what a lovely dog!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say CUTE, both card and dog :)
    Thank you for joining us at KKKG this week :)

    //Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    This looks fabulous. What a sassy image & great design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete