Tuesday 24 January 2012

I've got the January Browns

I just love playing with various shades of one colour...and this little image from Saturated Canary just cried out sepia to me.  I am lucky enough to have been commissioned for this card and I'm not sure who was more pleased with it, me or the purchaser !
Anyway because I used the little buttons on it I get to enter it in to Passion for Promarkers weekly challenge.  This week's theme is recycled.  And as the Isle of Wight also starts it's wheelie bin recycling rounds this week I guess that was my hint.




Ooh, ooh, ooh...I've just popped over to Saturated Canary and this one fits in on challenge 9 - the use of punches and die cuts.  So without further ado...I'm off there right now to post this creation on their blog.  

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, i love Krista's images, i just happen to have this one too....great color tone. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! this is awesome, love the sepia effect and the frame with the flowers is so pretty.
    Thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monochromatic card, it´s great! Fab coloring and the small recycled buttons are great elements on your card. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you've used on this card - inspired. Great image - I feel another trip to the Saturated Canary shop is in order!!! Beautiful card, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete